Friday, February 27, 2009

Guess the Passfield Alum: Round 2

Every day I find out more and more cool people who've walked the hallowed halls of Passfield. Here's another one. See if you can guess. This one's easy.

1. It's a man.
2. He was here in the 50s.
3. He studied for a degree in accounting and finance,
4. He had a minor in physical education, though you'd never know considering he's still so skinny.
5. He couldn't get any satisfaction. He left after one year and didn't graduate.

Give up? Check it out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU found this out? Umm..who repeatedly told you this information ever since you received your acceptance letter?
Yeah, that's what I thought.
I feel like I should be referenced to maintain the accuracy of your story, or else..your journalistic credibility is shot. Boom.
PS I hate I just wrote Boom. Wait, no I've accepted it.

Anonymous said...

Mick Jagger!! It was totally the "he got no satisfaction" line that gave it away.

Dee said...

Rosina, I didn't find out that he went to LSE, I found out that he lived in my residence. For all I know, I'm living in Mick Jagger's room!

Anonymous said...

if you are sleeping in Mick's room I just have one word......

ewwwwwww

he's an icon and all but really??? who know what women (or men) he has brought back to his room while he was there.

Here's to hoping you are not in his room

Dee said...

Yeah, I thought about that. But I figured when they renovated in 2006 they got rid of any left over ... "auras."

Anonymous said...

Oh, okay okay. Well..I forgive you then. :P
Also I'm going to refer to STDs and the like as "auras" from now on. HAHAHAHA..still laughing at Steve's post and yours!

Anonymous said...

"auras"

you're such a lady, and I am guessing a good sales person.

"here at the HAVEANAP motel on Kingston Road, we have done our seasonal overhaul cleanup.... addressing any previous auras which may have lingered from previous guests/call women."

Dee said...

haha. Thanks guys. It's a nice word that covers all sorts of actions.